2011年2月14日

水仙

Seven Daffodils - The Brothers Four

I may not have mansion, I haven't any land
Not even a paper dollar to crinkle in my hands


But I can show you morning on a thousand hills
And kiss you and give you seven daffodils


I do not have a fortune to buy you pretty things
But I can weave you moonbeams for necklaces and rings


And I can show you morning on a thousand hills
And kiss you and give you seven daffodils.


Oh, seven golden daffodils all shining in the sun
To light our way to evening when our day is done


And I will give you music and a crust of bread
And a pillow of piny boughs to rest your head.


A pillow of piny boughs to rest your head...






祝各位响情人節收到花同冇收到花既都一樣笑得咁燦爛, 好似啲花咁 ….我個人比較實際, 情願收水仙, 可以沖番杯靚茶歎歎, 玫瑰花都得
only a crust of bread無問題, “I DO!”,”I DO!” 
….食麵包都得架, 唔駛一定食飯, 不過, 法國麵包會好啲喎 !
….特別點呢隻歌畀港女收聽 , 請留意歌詞 !



沒有留言:

張貼留言