2010年11月2日

All Over the World/Dans le monde entier



現在心痛的離別是為了成就將來重逢的喜悅 ?

All over the world   People must meet and part

Some may meet again  Under that same bright star


                       ※  ※  ※  ※  ※  ※  ※  ※  ※  ※

Françoise Hardy was born at 17 January 1944 in Paris, is a French singer, actress and model. Hardy can sing and write songs in French, English, Italian, Spanish, and German.
Her home-site : http://www.francoise-hardy.com/

"All Over The World" (Dans Le Monde Entier) both the English version and French version are written by her in 1965. Enjoy !


 

All over the world
People must meet and part
There's someone like me
Feeling a pain in their heart

Some may meet again
Under that same bright star
If maybe some night
You come back from afar
Who cares if tonight
I don't know where you are

Are you thinking of me now
Missing having me around
If you have forgotten me
My world will come tumbling down

All over the world
Others are sad tonight
There's someone like me
Watching the sun's fading light

All over the sky
There is the same warm glow
Here under that star
I'm wanting you to know
Wherever you are
That I still love you so.

Dans le monde entier, cette nuit est pareille
A tant d'autres nuits quand disparaît le soleil
Où tant de bonheur côtoie tant de détresse
Tant de choses meurent
Pendant que d'autres naissent
Tant de choses meurent
Pendant que d'autres naissent

Mais ce soir tu n'es pas là
Ce soir tu ne viendras pas
Et tu es si loin de moi
J'ai peur que tu m'oublies déjà

Que m'importe alors
De savoir plus ou moins
Si d'autres cette nuit s'aiment ou bien ont du chagrin
Si d'autres se déchirent ou se rejoignent enfin
Rien n'a d'importance sinon que tu es loin
Et que cette nuit
De toi, je ne sais rien.

沒有留言:

張貼留言