2013年6月17日

Just a Dancing Partner



~ the first song you introduce to me ~



Thou’ the dance is over
The music does go on
I can’t be your dancing partner
coz’ I don’t know dancing at all
But I’m a great pretender, that’s for sure.

Thro' the lonely nights I sing
Waiting for the dawn to come.
I sing the starless night away
Searching my soul
like a needle in the hay
I long to be a knight once more
Heaven knows if there is such a day
In the path of darkness I hastily venture
Searching for the light that would end my maze
For a thousand days I will take this torture
Find the light that chase the night away.


Remember When, I first met you?
It’s a long story from a long long time.
I've always been a good listener.
I‘m really anxious to hear your story,
And the life you’ve been gone thro’
from the bottom of my heart.


Yes, I’m a great pretender, but at least friendship is true.
Ain't important anymore! Dedicate this page to XXX
and that’s the song I give it back to you