2011年8月10日

A Dancing Partner/Pretender



Though the dance is over

The music does go on.

I can’t be your dancing partner

Coz’ I don’t know dancing at all

But I’m a great pretender, it’s for sure.


Thro' the lonely nights I sing

Waiting for the dawn to come.

I sing the starless night away

Searching my soul

like a needle in the hay

I long to be a knight once more

Heaven knows if there is such a day

In the path of darkness I hastily venture

Searching for the light that would end my maze

For a thousand days I will take this torture

Find the light that chase the night away.



Remember When, I first met you?

It’s a long story from a long long time.

I am a good listener too.

I love to hear your story,

And the life you’ve been gone thro’

from the bottom of my heart.



Yes, I’m a great pretender, but my friendship is real

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言